Melissa Howey, M.A. CandidateIntegral Counseling Psychology
California Institute of Integral Studies
Melissa practices a unique form of therapy with a holistic approach rooted in spirituality and mindfulness. As a pre licensed MFT, she is providing coaching services to clients looking to achieve the following:
- If you are looking for therapeutic conversation and mentorship
- If you are going through a life transition - a loss, health issues, breakup, job change, relationship change, life makeover, or wanting to change your life path
- If you are working with depression, anxiety, fear, self-doubt or lack of self-esteem or confidence, or feeling paralyzed by your emotions.
- If you would like to learn rituals and meditation techniques to create effective change
- Certified Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Practitioner
Melissa will create an understanding and safe environment for working on desired goals towards personal growth. Her client-coach relationship is based on the belief that we all have the capacity to heal and thrive. She will work with you to design a program that fits your specific needs. She will be interested in what you want to accomplish with coaching. Once you determine goals, you and Melissa will decide on the frequency of your sessions with her.
There will first be a complementary consultation to enable you to feel comfortable with the coaching process. After this initial phone consultation, subsequent sessions re one hour and can be in person or by phone. All sessions will be virtual.
Is Life Coaching similar to Psychotherapy?
Coaching sessions focus more on your present situation and the future you want to create. Psychotherapy focuses more on your emotional history, and the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues. Clients hire a life coach as a guide to help them navigate as they make choices and changes to live a more rewarding life.
Session Cost: $55 for 60 minutes (discounted from $90 for Dr. Mehlenbacher’s patients)
Package Special - 6 Sessions for $300